Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Secret Tool

My favorite place is my magic chair. It’s my gate to my imaginary world. I can travel to any place I wish to visit. By this magic way of traveling, my thoughts travel rather than my body. If someone asks me how I can fly, the answer is simple. I can fly by sitting in my magic leather chair, spinning quickly, closing my eyes, and free my mind and soul. Soon I find myself flying up in the sky.

No one can describe the happiness that enters me when I’m flying like a free bird. I’m so light and I can see whatever I imagine. The best place I ever visited was when I went to the blue ocean. My best moments ever were where I could smell the fresh air, hear the seagulls and, watch the whales. Yes, I saw those huge animals, and I was afraid from them.

I was looking into the dark blue ocean and my heart was beating too fast from the extreme joy I was in. Suddenly, I was falling down in my chair. By the time my sisters were calling me, I realized that I had returned back to the reality where I can’t fly. I keep my secret wings hidden away until the time when I use them again to start a new journey somewhere else in this wide universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment